Community Central
Community Central

Deadliest Warrior: Remastered Season 3 Premiere!

Message from Rice Man: This is a special premiere episode to all my buddies who serve in the United States Marine Corps and that one South Korean soldier I met in Fort Benning at the DFAC (Dining Facility). It's a battle between two of modern warfare's best trained Marine Corps. So sit back, relax and grab some popcorn if you will because this episode I promise will not disappoint! Finally an episode featuring the famous United States Marine Corps and finally the South Korean military has some light shined on them.

XXXXXXX

United States Marine Corps: The United States of America's amphibious task force who's mission is to provide power projection from the sea against all threats.

(A platoon of Marines are seen during the battle of Sangin in Afghanistan. They slowly advance upon a village held by Taliban insurgents before the extremists are soon wiped out.)

vs.

Republic of Korea Marine Corps: South Korea's premiere amphibious task force trained to counter-attack against any North Korean threat.

(A platoon sized element of ROK Marines engage in a shootout with North Korean soldiers alongside U.S. Army infantry and Marines at the DMZ. The North Koreans retreat as they soon become outgunned.)

WHO IS DEADLIEST?

To find out, we've assembled a team of world class fighters to test history's most lethal weapons. Using 21st century science, we'll see what happens when two warriors go toe to toe.

No rules. No safety. No mercy. It's a duel to the death to decide who is...THE DEADLIEST WARRIOR!

Here in our elite fight club we have gathered doctors, medical scientists and weapons experts to test out the lethal arsenals wielded by each of our combatants to determine who would win a fight between of the modern warfare's premiere amphibious military forces.

United States Marine Corps

Circa: 2012

Founded: 1775

Height: 5'11

Weight: 180 lbs.

Role: Amphibious, Expeditionary Warfare

Force size: 182,000

Armor: Modular Tactical Vest, Lightweight Helmet

Republic of Korea Marine Corps

Circa: 2012

Founded: 1949

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 175 lbs.

Role: Amphibious Warfare

Force size: 29,000

Armor: Samyang Comtech Vest, KCI Helmet

U.S.M.C. weapons

Melee: OKC-3S Bayonet Short Range: Colt M1911 Mid-Range: M1014 12-Gauge Assault Rifle: M16A4 Sniper Rifle: M39 Enchanced Marksman Rifle Explosive: M18A1 Claymore Martial Arts: Marine Martial Arts Program

ROK Marine weapons

Melee: Ka-bar Short Range: Daewoo Precision K5 Mid-Range: Daewoo Precision USAS-12 Assault Rifle: Daewoo Precision K2 Sniper Rifle: S&T Motiv K14 Explosive: M72 LAW

X-Factors

Training:

Combat Experience

Physicality:

Extremism:

Adaptability:

Martial Arts:

Hopefully people read this and give me their votes. Remember I am on Fanfiction.net username is PFC Rice Man just like here.