Community Central

Pinkgirl234

aka Hatsune Miku

• I live in the Vocaloid world
  • I was born on November 8
  • My occupation is being a Vocaloid singer and KAITO's girlfriend
  • I am a lady

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Pinkgirl234

Welp, since I am feeling bored, I believe I should make another Ask X blog again after my first Ask X blog in this wiki turned successful several months ago. So yeah, you know the objective. Ask me random questions all you want. It can be related to Wikia or not related to Wikia. It's up to you. I don't mind if you want to write one more than one question in one comment. Just make sure to adhere to this guidelines:

1. Questions that ask for my personal information or those that violate the Terms of Use are not allowed.
    2. Spam, harassment, inappropriate comments, or demeaning questions won't be tolerated.

Well that's all. Anyway, have a good day and just ask away! ^.^

Read more >
  • Pinkgirl234

Community Central Wiki is the main wiki in the entire Wikia. It is a wiki where users from different wikis gather together to collaborate and help one another depending on the help needed or a situation/issue that needs a good solution. Aside from the Rules and Guidelines set up for the Community Central Wiki, there are does and don’ts that you have to observe whenever you are in Community Central. Allow me to list down all the the things to do that will serve as your guide to the Community Central Wikia.

Do try tune in or keep up-to-date for all the latest changes. Community Central is a place where you can found all the latest updates and news around Wikia. People often have questions to why this or that is occurring around Wikia at the …

Read more >
  • Pinkgirl234

It's about time, as the title suggests, that I share my wiki to everyone. I have been waiting for the moment to write this blog but I have been handling heck tons of stuff lately. So here you go.

So yes, today I will be sharing my wiki to all of you, but allow me to tell you the overall layout of it so that you can have an idea or imagine what it would look like. A few people have seen it already but many haven't.

The wiki's current background color is set to the hex color of #D50000. The hex color for the buttons and as well as the toolbar is #0BA200 and the main color of the hyperlinks is #FFF16B. The main background image in my wiki is a Christmas-themed one. What I mentioned earlier is the current color of the wiki for this month of December…

Read more >
  • Pinkgirl234

Ask Pinkgirl234

October 15, 2015 by Pinkgirl234

Title says it. Ask me a bunch of questions, anything at all, provided not the ones where you want me to give out anything personal. I'll answer them once I see your questions.

Read more >
  • Pinkgirl234

Hello people! This is Pinkgirl234 once more.

Today, if you are reading this and are interested, say one tip or advice that will be helpful to a certain number of users or every user. I will tell my advice:

If someone is threatening or annoying or in short trolling you or something like that, ignore them. I know this tip has been said all over and over again many times but not everyone does listen to this though. I should not forget to say this too, but if the troll goes to far, then report them. Just don't feed the trolls. They only want people to give them attention so do the opposite: don't give them any attention.

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki