aka none of your buisness

128 Edits since joining this wiki
March 1, 2016
  • I live in In anime
  • My occupation is Watching anime, playing fallout, being lazy
  • I am Female,
  • Polly021105

October 3, 2016 by Polly021105

Guys, Id just like to say, this weekend was a terrible weekend. I went to take my dogs out, and I didnt know our lambs were out, so..... my dog ended up killing my baby lamb. It was terrible, but i have so far have sorta gotten over by now. But also, we had to put that dog down. I knew it was coming, but when I heard the gunshots it broke my heart. It still hurt though. But Id like if someone would say goodbyes, Even though you never knew them, it would be nice.

Thank you if you do. -polly

Read more >
  • Polly021105

April 13, 2016 by Polly021105

All you anime fans, dont you just hate it when people call them cartoons?! I was on my computer the other day, watching anime, and my step mom is just like, "why do you always watch those cartoons? Dont you get tired of them?" Well no. And Anime Is Anime, Bye the way, if anyone has good anime sugestions, tell me, i have a few i want to watch, but havent gotten the chance.And dont you just hate it when people say anime is just for kids? Anyone who likes Anime is awesome...

Watch Fairy Tail!

Read more >
  • Polly021105

April 3, 2016 by Polly021105

Does anyone ever wonder, why do people label themselves? What i mean, is that you shouldnt go around labeling yourself. Saying oh, I do drugs..or hey im bysexual. When someone asks you somthing, you shouldnt tell them stuff like, oh hey im gay, or hey i smoke crack.I hate it when people label themselves, cause it makes them look, imature. It like when your 6 or 7, one of the popular girls gets the new Iphone, and their just like omg, my mom got me the new Iphone, my parents are awesome. Then people think of her as a snotty little spoiled brat. Well thats labeling. Dont label yourself, it not righ, and it doesnt make a good reputation.So take this advice in life, and dont label yourself. And keep it cool!

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki