Community Central

Poseidon133

aka xX_PoseidonR_Xx

• I live in Australia
  • I was born on November 16
  • My occupation is Please subcribe to my YouTube Channel
  • I am Male
  • Poseidon133

Hello, I personally prefer source mode when editing, mainly because it feelings faster and easier to use oce you get the hang of it. I was wanting to know the Advantages and Disadvantages of both of these editing modes.

Read more >
  • Poseidon133

Hello, today I was wondering about wikis that have talk pages instead of message walls and article comments. I personally find this way more difficult when communicating with other users and getting feedback on articles. So I wanted to ask why some wikis choose this?

Read more >
  • Poseidon133

As I am definitely not one put images I just got off of the internet, I like to put effort into them, the make them look professional. As I am an Admin on the Skylanders Fan Wiki, I think that's important to appear sophisticated. That leads me to ask for some opinions on my latest Profile Picture. Basically it is NiGHTS painted with a painted background. What do you guys think of it?

Read more >
  • Poseidon133

So just yesterday, I created the Elemental Spirits Wiki and I think I have gotten it to a decent standard (The looks that is, the content still has some work to do), so now I wanted to ask for some advice on my new Wiki, what are your opinions on it and how do you think I could be able to improve?

Read more >
  • Poseidon133

Hello, quite a while ago I had created a Character Navigation Template on the Skylanders Fan Wiki for my Characters. It was made to look how it does on the Skylanders Wiki, I got everything right except for the fact that I could not get it to collapse. For reference, here is a link to my Template

Read more >

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki