Community Central

Poseidon133

aka xX_PoseidonR_Xx

• I live in Australia
  • I was born on November 16
  • My occupation is Please subcribe to my YouTube Channel
  • I am Male
  • Poseidon133

Hello, I personally prefer source mode when editing, mainly because it feelings faster and easier to use oce you get the hang of it. I was wanting to know the Advantages and Disadvantages of both of these editing modes.

Read more >
  • Poseidon133

Hello, today I was wondering about wikis that have talk pages instead of message walls and article comments. I personally find this way more difficult when communicating with other users and getting feedback on articles. So I wanted to ask why some wikis choose this?

Read more >
  • Poseidon133

As I am definitely not one put images I just got off of the internet, I like to put effort into them, the make them look professional. As I am an Admin on the Skylanders Fan Wiki, I think that's important to appear sophisticated. That leads me to ask for some opinions on my latest Profile Picture. Basically it is NiGHTS painted with a painted background. What do you guys think of it?

Read more >
  • Poseidon133

So just yesterday, I created the Elemental Spirits Wiki and I think I have gotten it to a decent standard (The looks that is, the content still has some work to do), so now I wanted to ask for some advice on my new Wiki, what are your opinions on it and how do you think I could be able to improve?

Read more >
  • Poseidon133

Hello, quite a while ago I had created a Character Navigation Template on the Skylanders Fan Wiki for my Characters. It was made to look how it does on the Skylanders Wiki, I got everything right except for the fact that I could not get it to collapse. For reference, here is a link to my Template

Read more >

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki