Community Central

aka Megamanember/MegaManWolves AJ

351 Edits since joining this wiki
January 1, 2015
  • My occupation is Playing video games, listening to music, and being myself
  • I am Female
  • Prettyfennekin22800

Hi I am a typo fixer! I fix people's typos on wikia pages. It's actually quite fun! If you ever need a typo fixer just let me know!

Read more >
  • Prettyfennekin22800

Hello. I got bored and decided to make this, I will be making a Wikia QnA video (out of boredom).

• No posting inappropriate or questions that are against the ToU
      • Feel free to ask me about anything else though!
    • If I don't reply to your comment then no worries! I most likely chose it to be in the QnA video.
    Read more >
  • Prettyfennekin22800

let's say you are a wikia user with a wiki (which you probably are) and you are looking for contributors to make your wiki more popular, but wait. Is it really worth it? We'll dive into that.

In this blog I will be covering popularity this goes for popularity of a wiki, user, etc. Feel free to add your own pros and cons!

• Almost everyone will recognize you

• Magnet, You might become what is called a magnet
      • Basically people will follow you everywhere you go.

• People will help it grow.
    • It'll have a community and people will add to it

• Increase rate of trolls
      • This includes Vandals and chat trolls.
    Read more >
  • Prettyfennekin22800

Hello fellow wikia user. It is I the ravishing TGP!

You may be wondering why I am here.

Well I need contributors to my three wikis.

Do you like stories? How about art? Rping? if any of those strike your fancy then the Meta vs Unitle wikia is for you!

Do you like helping others with OC creating? Fan of fan creations? The Ember's Mega OCs wiki is for you then!

Are you a phoenix wright: ace attorney fan? Do you have an account on Ace Attorney Online? If you enjoy the Phoenix Wright and related series. Then Red Rivalry: Ace Bot-torney wikia is for you!…

Read more >
  • Prettyfennekin22800

Created because of this debate going on about who the real lord of wikia is and I want to settle this.

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki