Hi there, everybody! I apologize for the huge delay, but life got busy! As per my previous blog post, I am here to post the voting round. Some categories had a massive voice for particular people, but as I felt it would not be fair without a vote, I included them here regardless!
- People that were nominated will be in the categories below- if there were more, but less people voted for them, then they were automatically eliminated for simplicity sake. If there was a tie.. well, then I added them all. :P
- Unfortunately, multiple of the same people were nominated for different categories and polls don't seem to work well with that, and so if you desire to input a vote, feel free to comment on this blog with your votes; so long as you are okay wit…
Read more >
Hi everybody! PyroNacht here, and I have decided that the FANDOM Awards would be a good idea for the sake of lightening the community atmosphere. The categories have been created by me.
- You can nominate somebody off-Central for any of the following or all of the following. I ask that if you wish to nominate somebody, you nominate for all of the categories. You may not nominate yourself, to keep things fair. Furthermore, I ask that I am not nominated for any one-person categories (assuming I would be), as I am hosting this.
- Most Chatty
- Best Friend Duo (please nominate two people)
- Most Opinionated
- Best Username
- Most Likely To Be Here In 10 Years
- Life of the Party
- Most Random
- Most Helpful
- Best Avatar(s)
- You may nominate two different people per category…
Read more >
Hi everybody! It has been quite a while since I posted a blog, and so I'm thinking that it is time to post yet another. Today, I will be delving into a more personal perspective- mine- regarding the lessons I have learned here on FANDOM.
- There are always two sides to a story. - This was probably the hardest fact I had to overcome when I initially joined FANDOM. Growing up the way I did, I have a rather impulsive aura about me, and used to make decisions without thinking them through. Some communities are unable to afford the cost of a bad choice, and so I would advise any Wiki member to heed the following words: before you make an accusation to somebody about their editing or whatnot, bear in mind that people have a reason for why they do s…
Read more >
This blog contains the opinions and experiences of an individual who has spent a majority of not only her time on FANDOM, but also her life, reading people in general. Some of her views might not agree with yours. Please bear that in mind, as if you comment as such, you will be expected to back up your statements.
As some of you might already know, I became administrator here on Community Central approximately eight months ago. While I may have had some lapses in judgment here and there for certain, as well as some definite absences due to real life obligations, I truly feel I have learned a lot- and will continue to do so. However, there are some topics I do wish to address, especially since some new users tend to be a bit intimidated by t…Read more >
Hi everybody! As 2018 starts to rapidly approach, I have decided that it would be a good time to have a blog of evaluation. Personally, I have always imagined every new year as an opportunity. A clean slate. A chance to change. Most years, I have succeeded. The question is: will you?
- Everybody has a place here on FANDOM. Everybody wants to have a certain recognition here on FANDOM. Some people receive recognition that they might not want, while others don't receive that which they potentially deserve. More often than not, users tend to have aspirations for certain positions- particularly administrator- while a select few are content without rights. Even so, there is always room for an individual to grow.
- Now, let's be honest. How many people…
Read more >