Hi everybody! I realize it has been quite a while since I developed a blog pertaining to FANDOM and behaviors of users, so I figured I would write one today. This one is particularly referring to the FANDOM psychology I often see in some users, but in order to explain it to the fullest extent, this blog will likely be rather lengthy.
- My dear friend showed me the following quote, and I have a tendency to apply such to most of my situations.
- "And what is it you think you have accomplished? If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself... and weaken them. It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards. You stole that struggle from them, cheapened it. If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles. And when they triumph, they will be even stronger for the victory." - Star Wars
- More often than not, I've been frequently asked a certain question in particular. While a good majority of the time, users tend to ask me out of spite or frustration, I do indeed offer a solid, albeit short answer. However, today is the day I will offer the full explanation on: why do I seem blunt/harsh on seemingly-delicate topics- especially drama?
- The answer can be quite simple, yes, but I'm choosing to make this opportunity into a good response. Truth is, many people have miscalculated the reason why I decide to maintain a blunt regard for tough situations- they prefer making the assumption that I am a mean person- which is usually far from the truth.
- In order to grow as human beings, we need to endure some ounce of a struggle. I have come to terms with such. While I have had my fair share of suffering in my own personal life, I didn't have the one thing most people seem to rely on to solve their problems: I did not have a single person to turn to about my struggles, back in those days. While life was indeed truly difficult.. I ended up growing stronger as a result.
- I do not want others on FANDOM to undergo the same situations I have in life. However, pain is a necessity in order for us to grow as human beings. I care for the users here on Community Central. That is why I do not throw myself eagerly into situations that somebody is struggling, especially when it's a conflict with another user or something of that regard. What will somebody gain if you do everything for them? Nothing.
- I do not believe I am here to solve problems of life or whatnot; I will listen, of course, and I will nudge as best I can. But, I will never give the full answers, because the beauty of life is in knowing you performed the journey and gained something through it.