Happy new year! We hope everyone had a safe holiday season. Now that our staff is back in the office and hard at work, we have resumed our weekly code release schedule. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Wednesday, so we’re posting this on a Tuesday to give you advance notice. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights. Note: this update has been postponed and will be released on Thursday, January 10th.
Major Bugs FixedEdit
- The transparency slider in Theme Designer was not working.
- On Shared Help pages, section headings were displaying twice.
- In User Profile and Preferences, Facebook Connect was not available.
- Facebook <fb:> tags were not working; pages with these tags will need a purge for the Facebook content to reappear.
- In Forum, the kudos icon was not visible on some dark-themed wikis.
- Closed blog posts were hiding the comments.
- Multiple gallery sliders can now be placed on a single page.
- The Visual Editor was sometimes removing spaces between links and the next word.
- When editing a page, the "Add Photo" button wasn't adding the image code to the page when creating a new page or editing/creating new blog posts. (Special:CreatePage/Special:CreateBlogPage)
Other Notable ChangesEdit
- The Advanced section in Special:Search now has a "Select all" option for namespaces.
Select Known IssuesEdit
- A gap is appearing between the navigation bar and level 3 menus on some admin-only special pages.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|