Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here are the latest technical updates at Wikia. Keep in mind that our system updates happen every Tuesday and Thursday - today's notes are for tomorrow's site update. Also note that we change hundreds of tiny details every week, so these are just the highlights.
Major Bug Fixes
- Category Exhibition will return!
- Blog-related headings will be reduced in size, bringing them in line with other headings.
- Notifications will receive some tweaks to help solve cases where notification labels and destinations did not match up.
- Today, we rolled out a fix for the issue that was causing some users to run into 'session' errors, preventing them from editing or making other changes. If you are continuing to experience issues, please log out and log in again, then let us know if it persists.
Other Notable Changes
Detailed CSS updates can be found at http://report.wikia.net - the diffs show changes to .css, .scss, .tmpl.php, .html, .sass and .mustache files in Wikia's codebase.
- Last week, we disabled a setting that was adding
?_ga=[number]code to the end of certain types of URLs (such as interwiki links).
Questions? Comments? Feel free to leave them below. And if you have additional bugs to report, please send them to us via Special:Contact.
Want to be notified about technical updates when they are posted? Then click here to follow this blog.
|Recent technical updates|