- "Pick a side."
- Know your 'Audience'. Are they for the opposing side, Or are they undecided
- Do your research. Know the evidence that supports your side, And the opposition's
- Choose the best evidence.
- Introduction. Grab your readers attention! Why not start
with something unusual?
- Clearly make your stand know
- Body. Provide supporting details for each of your points (Have more than one). Also:Disprove the opposition's possible point/s
- Conclusion. Restate your plea, encouraging your readers to choose your side. Alternative:Why not ask a question that provokes them to consider your stand.
- Imagine yourself as the reader. Are you convinced?
- Imagine yourself as the opposition. Would you be able to disprove your points?
- Seek a …
Read more >
Hey guys. I am having trouble in putting a Graphic Workmark See look at this thing http://prntscr.com/4j76yx it says The image exceed the dimensions' limits
And i dont know what it means
this is the pic i need to put for my wiki: CpwuserRead more >