Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I need help with Monobook compatibility on my wiki. I need someone to give me full CSS code for MediaWiki:Monobook.css that matches the Oasis version of my wiki as much as possible, in terms of coloring. (Oasis Version - Monobook Version) I think I'll also need some stuff on MediaWiki:Sidebar and various small MediaWiki pages if CSS can't do some things. So who's up for it?
Issues Needing a FixEdit
- Sidebar headers are all in lowercase, no matter what I type in MediaWiki:Sidebar. I want it to capitalize properly, and have it "lime" colored with white text. Plus, the "a few notes" section is black on white instead of white on black.
- Headings of any type, plus a bit of stuff at the very bottom, is showing black against the black background. That's not supposed to happen.
- I can't seem to get File:Wiki-background to show up as the background.
- The tabs at the top are white. I want them to be white text on a "lime" background.
- I would like the search buttons ("Go" and "Search") to be black with white text, if that's possible.
- In the Activity Feed part of the main page, the summaries, picture areas, etc. are showing as black text on a white background.
- Article Comments and Blog Posts are distorted. Please fix it if possible.
- The poll on the right column of the main page is stretching out to the right. It seems to be doing that everywhere else where polls are squeezed in somewhere.
I don't want to sound like I'm trying to dump big tasks on people. It's just that I have slightly more than zilch experience working with CSS, and even less working with Monobook. I just need help to make the wiki look as good for Monobook users as it does for Oasis users. So, as I said, who's up for it?