Fandom

Community Central

Comment1

Cooking, first post

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Hi everyone, i'm John from Miami, 24 y.o., but my friends call me Jackal. This is my new (second) blog – my first was about private life, and this journal is really special. My parents are chefs in the chinese restaurant, and I study cooking of different countries.

Cooking is my biggest hobby, business of all my life. I hope that I will open my own italian restaurant after few years – italian food is my passion, and I can cook many dishes of it right now. How about others? Not bad, but italian is first :)

What you can find in my blog? Food, more food, please, just more food. My favorite dishes are ice-cream, pasta, ravioli. Also I really good cook sushi and sashimi, bcs Japan is my old love from childhood (yes, I like anime, if you know what I mean).

I will write about:

• restaurant of my parents;
  • recipes from different countries;
  • my new original recipes.

Welcome – and bon appetit!

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki