Fandom

Community Central

Comments22

Not Fair Banning

Rsmall1413 September 23, 2010 User blog:Rsmall1413

I am Rsmall and I created an account to work on Microwiki in July. Microwiki is a wiki for micronations or non-recognized countries that were created by citizens of other countries. After my first micronation was persecuted into destruction I created a new micronation. Now that is being persecuted and the Admin, Cajak, blocked my account. The account was blocked because they said I had more then one account when I do not. My friends created there accounts at my house because that is where I showed them Microwiki. I do not think this is fair. The Admin is a jerk and he says that he can be a jerk because he is an admin. I think he blocked me because he does not like my pages. I think you should have him un-block me. You do not understand how hard I worked on microwiki. Since July 16th 2010 I had 1338 edits and I go to school from 8-4 every week day. I am rated number 1 in points on microwiki. Please help.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki