Fandom

Community Central

Comment1

School

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

1) Hello there I am writing this blog about school because some people think school is just not important but they just don not know . Why they do not know is because maybe it is about there culture are other thinks because there lots of things about why they do not  think scjool is important not just one . Now lets answer why is school important ?   

1) Hello there I am writing this blog about school because some people think school is just not important but they just don not know . Why they do not know is because maybe it is about there culture are other thinks because there lots of things about why they do not  think scjool is important not just one . Now lets answer why is school important ?   

So here is the qustion Why Is School Important ? Here are some reasons.

1. To learn
  2. To be something in the future
  3. To make friends
  4. To make something out of your learning and exprience in school
  5. To be a better person in life 

Those are 5 reasons that I thought of but I am shure there are more reasons then five . 

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki