So we've been thinking a lot about the coming year and how we can keep improving the blog. Here are some of our ideas so far:
- Interesting information and important events related to Wikia, wikis and wiki topics,
- Tips on how to use Wikia's features and improve your wiki,
- Community contests and promotional events from around Wikia,
- Highlights of great work from Wikia wikis,
- Technical updates,
- New features and requests for feedback.
One change we want to introduce is topic specific blog listings. This will let you follow just technical updates (or whichever other group interests you) rather than the staff blog as a whole. Or, of course, you can continue to follow the whole blog.
So the next question is: what else would you like from this space? Are there topics you want us to cover in the next year? Or do you have any ideas for spreading the word about the staff blog? Please let us know in the comments below.
Update: We created the new staff blog blog lists you can follow for specific news (we will be tweaking if needed):
Want to receive updates on the latest Staff blog posts? Then click here to follow this blog.