A sampling of the fixes:
- Improved image resizing in photo galleries
- Adjusted the layout for achievements and leaderboards on Monobook and mobile skins
- The Welcome tool was activated for 15 more languages (including Polish, Finnish and Russian).
- Added the blog namespace to the default wiki search
- Users who sign up with Facebook Connect will no longer show up twice in new user logs
- If you are posting a comment (on a wiki that requires you to log in), you will be shown the comment page afterward
- When creating a link, the Rich Text Editor link dialog will check to see if the page exists
Thanks for all your patience, and a big thanks to all of our bug-fighting engineers!
Remember that when you are reporting a bug, please check to make sure that it's happening repeatedly and ask other users if they are experiencing it too. If you can replicate the problem, please contact us at Special:Contact and provide as many details as possible including browser and operating system type, the wiki and the feature.
Want to receive updates on the latest Staff blog posts? Then click here to follow this blog.