Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The holidays are quickly approaching, and here at Wikia our minds are on gifts, food and fun. If you are feeling the same way, check out some of the holiday fun around Wikia.
Looking for last minute gifts?
- Browse our Top Games of 2010 List for some of the hottest gaming gifts this year.
- Win adorable furry stocking stuffers for the whole family in the Yogi Bear Family Pack Giveaway.
- Check out the Monster High Wiki for information on the most coveted dolls this season.
- Enter your original poster in the Twilight Crafts Giveaway for a chance to win a hand made, one of a kind Twibot. Add a Twilight holiday craft for bonus entry!
- Glee Wiki is giving away four Glee Karaoke Revolution Wii games just in time for the holidays! All you have to do to enter is register on Glee Wiki and leave a comment on their giveaway page about your favorite song from Glee Season 2.
- We’re also giving away 3 free Roku players to cover all of your holiday entertainment needs! Enter to win by Dec. 21.
- If the holidays are wearing you out, vote for Peets or Starbucks in the Coffee Battle Giveaway to win a gift certificate to your java joint of choice.
- And remember...Walter will be giving away holiday goodies on the Wikia Facebook page Dec. 20-24, so make sure to 'like' us for a chance to win.
Holiday Fun Around Wikia
It looks like many of you are in the holiday spirit on your wikis, showcasing holiday themes like Phineas and Ferb Wiki or tweaking your custom theme to include some holiday fun, as the Charmed Wiki has done. We would love to see what others have done, so please share your wiki’s holiday cheer below.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Wikia (and Walter)!
Want to receive updates on the latest Staff blog posts? Then click here to follow this blog.