Fandom

Community Central

SavageOpress1138

49 Edits since joining this wiki
May 26, 2011
  • SavageOpress1138

I'm directing this at Brandon, for two reasons: I'm directly replying to stuff he's said in the comments (for example, see here and here), and I consider him a pal of mine from days gone by. That said, if some other Staffer feels the desire to jump in here, so be it.

Okay, Brandon. You know me. You know I always do my best to support Wikia's changes. I really try to see the best in stuff, and I'm still doing that here. (I even pushed for Discussions to get enabled!) I'm not going to dispute the desire for a new name. I understand the desire for a better umbrella term that better encompasses news, stories, wikis, etc. I get that. Y'all want something that shows the bigger (and better?) things the service formerly known as Wikia offers. That'…

Read more >

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki