Fandom

Community Central

Sci100

aka Scidra Hiatus (Aug 8 - Sept. 3)

102 Edits since joining this wiki
May 30, 2012
  • I live in ♫ Like fire! Hellfire! This fire in my skin! This burning... desire... is turning me... to... sin. ♫
  • I was born on September 5
  • My occupation is "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day."
  • I am Male

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Sci100

Hello Wikians, thank you for clicking this blog! My name is Sci100, and I am an administrator on Ben 10 Fan Fiction wiki. Now, as part of the job of being an administrator, I actively try to seek new ways to improve my home wiki. One of these ways was the newest program my Wiki is going through, 2014 - A Year of Change, the latest push to clean up the wiki, update different pages, help new users, and make things in general, a better experience for all users. As decided by the wiki, we decided to test Project Darwin's new Visual Editor for one week. During this week (and after), users gave their opinion on Visual Editor. For the sake of privacy, I have named them by User-# instead of their actual usernames. Here are some of the things they h…

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki