1. Read through pages 4-7 from textbook and answer questions from Exercises 1.1 on page 7.
2. Define and describe the following keywords:
- Ergonomics is the study of people's efficiency in their working environment.
- Repetitive Strain Injury is a condition where the constant performance of repetitive actions, typically with the hands, causes pain or impairment of function in the tendons and muscles involved.
3. Discuss the following question: Should software designers and developers be responsible for
the operator’s use ofhardware? Eg. time limited usage of video games, warning messages
before use of a program.
I think the software designers should focus just on the operator's needs e.g. easy to use GUI and the overall design of the soft…
Read more >