Fandom

Community Central

Sharese213

2 Edits since joining this wiki
January 19, 2011

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Sharese213

starting out

January 19, 2011 by Sharese213

hi this is sharese and this is my first blog post but idk lol 1 fact ik about zendaya coleman she is black.1 fact on demi lovato a crackhead.2 facts on miley cyrus she thinks she can do watever she wants to and watch she is going to get put in jail like linsday lohan.1 fact on taylor swift no one likes her.taylor laut ner i think i know what im going to say about he is fine cute hoe has the whole package and needs a girlfriend and there is like 1,000,000 girls out there that want to date him.and this is to all u caucasians who dont like black people that is totally rude i am black i preffered to be call african americans and no one did any thing to u.michael jackson we all love him and dont forget it and all of yall who think he is a girl …

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki