aka Mark Watson

• I live in Oak Park Heights
  • I was born on February 20
  • My occupation is Comedy Writing, Blog Publishing
  • I am male
  • Snark19641

Get Ready for 2015

January 3, 2015 by Snark19641

Wikia brings you a variety of innovative wikis coming in 2015. In addition to Jurassic World, Wikia offers wikis on great new film titles, such as Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Andy Fickman's Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 and The Exes, as well as lifestule wikis including Logopedia.

Read more >
  • Snark19641

In my INTERROGATION ROOM WIKI, I have posted a tribute to the now defunct baking company Hostess Brands, home of some of my all-time lunch box greats - Wonder, Nature's Pride and Home Pride breads and Hostess, Dolly Madison and Drake's snack cakes. This anecdote concerning the demise of one of America's largest baker of fresh breads and sweet goods depicts my take on some of Hostess' vintage baked-food brands, which also comprised Twinkies, Ho Ho's, Zingers and Chocodiles cakes, which were part of Hostess' Snack Classics collection, and Donettes minuature doughnuts.

My tribute to Hostess also includes a Lou Dobbs Tonight segment posted on YouTube. I created a mini-movie featuring Lou Dobbs with my ASUS Eee Pad Tablet - you can watch the Dob…

Read more >
  • Snark19641

My Interrogation Room Wiki takes wiki creators to the upcoming 2012 Presidential Election. You'll experience the excitement of this highly anticipated event; meet candidates Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan; and cast your vote for the delegates, both the Republicans and the Democrats.

Stephen Colbert continues his quest for "truthiness" in Wikiality, the official wiki of The Colbert Report.

Discover the adventures of Wishaam as he grants countless wishes in the Wishaam Wiki at www.wishaam.wikia.com. In each chapter, Wishaam introduces Internet surfers to a hilairously strange portal where he and ElectroGenie grant three wishes and battle notorious genie villains.

Read more >
  • Snark19641

Introduction to the 2012 TV Wikis

I'd like to introduce all my fellow wiki creators to the latest TV wikis!

If you're watching television this fall, don't miss these upcoming fall TV wikis!

Last Resort Wiki - Explore the deepest waters of Hawaii, as ABC teams with Sony Pictures Television on an uncharatered submarine expedition with the companion wiki to Last Resort - starring Andre Braugher.

And be sure to catch these all-new user-created official wikis!

The Mindy Project brings hilarity to the unconventional prime-time single-camera comedy format, as Mindy makes the transition from The Office to the E.R., courtesy of Universal Television.

Also on FOX: The Mob Doctor, a highly anticipated new dramedy from Sony Pictures Television filmed on location in Illi…

Read more >
  • Snark19641

WOULD YOU RATHER...

tear up a deck of cards at a professional blackjack tournament

OR

kill the card sharks with a jacknife?

Read more >

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki