Taylor1999

aka Taylor

35 Edits since joining this wiki
July 19, 2012
  • I live in L.A
  • Taylor1999

YO

November 16, 2012 by Taylor1999

Hey guys whats up i havent made a post in sooooooooooooooo long its a little scaryy i forgot i even had this account thats cray cray isnt it

Read more >
  • Taylor1999

Announcement

September 28, 2012 by Taylor1999

Hey guys it's Taylor ok so I am very rarely going to be on here because I am only on tumblr.com and twitter so I wanted to tell my followers that if you want to reach me u have to reach me at tumblr or twitter

Tumblr username: Iamsotaylor Twitter username: Iamsotaylor

Thank you so much to the people that have followed me much love to all of you

Read more >
  • Taylor1999

WOW!

August 21, 2012 by Taylor1999

Hey guys it Taylor and I havent made a blog post in a REALLy long time because i am ALWAYS on twiter and tumblr and school is about to start tomorrow so today is my last day of freedom so i am spending it updateing all the accounts i have and i a spending it with friends so just leave commets and have a great day! Thanks for reading--Taylor1999 (talk) 15:36, August 21, 2012 (UTC)Taylorlovesyou

Read more >
  • Taylor1999

Just because

August 10, 2012 by Taylor1999

hey guys its me as always and i just made this bloog post because and to say i hope you are all enjoying my blog it means alot to me that people are actually reading it. Also thanks for all the commets they really help me out. so thats it have a nice day!! :)--Taylor1999 (talk) 20:49, August 10, 2012 (UTC)Taylorlovesyou

Read more >
  • Taylor1999

Delete

August 8, 2012 by Taylor1999

Ok so on my pretty little liars post umm this commet thing was left and it said somethin somethin about delete n somethin of someone gets it please let me know cuz I don't k that's all I had to say so thanks for reading!--Taylor1999 (talk) 22:38, August 8, 2012 (UTC)Taylorlovesyou Help me! Please.

Read more >

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki