Community Central
Community Central

Hello! My name is ChristinaGrimmieLove, and I am a fellow admin for the JD: Meant To Be Wiki (and I am also the former founder). I am seeking some users to join!

JD: Meant To Be Wiki is a community with very few active users, however, we still would want a few contributors or so to keep the wiki going.

The wiki is based on a show I created that is on the Wikia network, running Tuesdays from 7 PM - 8 PM. The show stars me and a few of my friends (and my sister), and we have a band. We sing originals and covers.

​What Should Be Updated[]

• We need more classical songs from The Beatles, The B-52's, and others. Any suggestions go on my message wall, not here.
  • Since we've had a bit of changing here, we should probably redirect.
  • I plan on publishing an episode tributing Christina Grimmie, so we need more songs by her. (I already thought of Stay With Me, Titanium, Unforgivable, King of Thieves, and The Greatest, since I want to tribute the Orlando shooting, also.)
  • We recently demoted somebody due to immaturity, so we may need more Chat Moderators and Admins. Ask TheEmmaShow for details.
    Download

The logo for the show.

We look foward to seeing you on the wiki!

BALution (talk to MOI) 17:31, October 6, 2016 (UTC)