Fandom

Community Central

Comments0

Goodbye Club Penguin Wiki

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This needs no explanation... but i don't want to be called "Glitch"... in club penguin™ wiki. this makes me uncomfortable. 

I am explained that to CLUB PENGUIN Wiki:  I am FROM PVZ WIKI but they don't believe me... so wanna see the proof? 

I've Joined the PVZ Wiki in JUNE 15, 2016... but I have no edits in club penguin wiki... so you're not SUPPOSED to raid PVZ Wiki... and I starting to dislike them more than Pokemon Fanboys in the youtube Comment section but you're making The Raid of PVZ Wiki chat even Worse.

I don't like people calling me a glitch... BUT SERIOUSLY... what the heck is a glitch? HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU THAT... I'm NOT a glitch...

and What's a glitch after all?

This is a deal... that Club Penguin™ Wiki must not Raid Plants Vs. Zombies ® Wiki chat along with their friends (club penguin™ wiki users will be kicked from the chat if they dared to call me a Glitch, so don't make me want to trigger anger.) 

Now, Goodbye Club Penguin™ Wiki  For Forever (And if you're reading this, don't you dare raid Plants vs. Zombies ® Wiki chat!)

~ TheNameSomething101 (Yes. He's Still a Plant Vs. Zombies ® fan but He hates Club Penguin™ no thanks to Jeserator TEST Calling me a glitch)

• Plants Vs. Zombies is a registered trademark of PopCap Games™ and Electronic Arts™.
  •  Club Penguin is a registered trademark of Disney™.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki