Community Central

Goodbye Club Penguin Wiki

This needs no explanation... but i don't want to be called "Glitch"... in club penguin™ wiki. this makes me uncomfortable. 

I am explained that to CLUB PENGUIN Wiki:  I am FROM PVZ WIKI but they don't believe me... so wanna see the proof? 

I've Joined the PVZ Wiki in JUNE 15, 2016... but I have no edits in club penguin wiki... so you're not SUPPOSED to raid PVZ Wiki... and I starting to dislike them more than Pokemon Fanboys in the youtube Comment section but you're making The Raid of PVZ Wiki chat even Worse.

I don't like people calling me a glitch... BUT SERIOUSLY... what the heck is a glitch? HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU THAT... I'm NOT a glitch...

and What's a glitch after all?

This is a deal... that Club Penguin™ Wiki must not Raid Plants Vs. Zombies ® Wiki chat along with their friends (club penguin™ wiki users will be kicked from the chat if they dared to call me a Glitch, so don't make me want to trigger anger.) 

Now, Goodbye Club Penguin™ Wiki  For Forever (And if you're reading this, don't you dare raid Plants vs. Zombies ® Wiki chat!)

~ TheNameSomething101 (Yes. He's Still a Plant Vs. Zombies ® fan but He hates Club Penguin™ no thanks to Jeserator TEST Calling me a glitch)

• Plants Vs. Zombies is a registered trademark of PopCap Games™ and Electronic Arts™.
  •  Club Penguin is a registered trademark of Disney™.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki