Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
IPT: 1. Complete questions: - Page 4: Group task discussion and Group task activity - Page 5: Group task activity and Group task discussion
2. Define the following terms: - system *Resources and processes which work together to accomplish one purpose.Read more >
- information system *components used together to gather information, store, process data and deliver data, (etc)..../ output displayed by an information system. knowledge is acquired when information is received.
- environment *things that are influences or is influenced by the system. circumstances and conditions that surround an information system.
- boundary *boundary tells us what is part of the environment and what is part of the system. portrait between a system and its environment.
- purpose *a de…
- Things that act together to achieve a common purpose in other words they all work together to fulfill one purpose.
- you need components or resources.
- the way the system works is known as the processes of the system.
- almost all systems are themselves made up of smaller sub-systems and similarly almost all systems are part of larger systems.
- everything that is influenced by the system is called the environment.
- example of a system is the braking system in a bar fulfills the need to slow down the car.
Diagrammatic Representation of a System
- IPO charts identify how specific inputs are transformed into outputs.