Community Central
Community Central

This post is mainly meant to be a test run as I have never done this before so here goes nothing!  

Ok, so! First things first: Hi, I'm Tiernan A.K.A. Tiero! I am a long-time member of the Fire Emblem Wikia, avid Gamer and Tennis Player, aspiring writer, Assistant Coach of a High School Tennis Team, and just about one of the biggest Fire Emblem Fans you'll ever meet! I run an Instagram acount called Tiero Games ( @Tierogames) where I basically post daily gaming related stuff mainly just for fun, so if you're on Instagram you should totally check it out (Please check it out, maybe give a follow if you're feeling generous :D )   

Alrighty then, I think that about does it so let's move on!

I've been wanting to get into stuff like writing game reviews, thoughts on recent gaming news, etc, and I thought "How about I start by making a blog? and since I'm on the Fire Emblem Wikia all the time why not make it on wikia.com? Brilliant!" And now here I am! 

Now, full disclosure: I have NEVER written a blog or anything like a blog before. I've also never been on Wikia's blog area at all so I am going into this completely blind, but hey everybody's got to start somewhere right? 

So yeah, now you know who I am, what I do, and what I am hoping to do with my blog. I'll be testing the waters for a while and will hopefully build this blog into something people will both enjoy, and find helpful and informative. 

I am currently anxiously awaiting the release of Fire Emblem Fates and my next blog post will likely be my first impressions of the game.  

So, if you've read this all the way through, thanks! I hope you'll read my future posts and that you enjoy my blog! If not....well...you probably won't see this then will you? :P