Hello editors,
You may have heard the latest story(ies) on the news. On June 5, 2013, my friend died after falling down a three story balcony after he ingested LSD. LSD is a hallucinogen which is legal in Australia, is rapidly sold across the net and its consequences can be very deadly.

The reason why I wasn't here on the 6th of June, 2013 was because of this tragedy. After a few hours of ingesting LSD, he said that sorry to his sister and his mother, started to strip and said that he could fly. He stepped back where he lost his balance and fell to his death. His sister and mother couldn't stop him from falling. He landed on his body and was knocked out unconscious. It was a three-story balcony fall so you can imagine how huge the fall was.

I think I'll close it for now.