Community Central

aka Ewan. Well thats my Alias

22 Edits since joining this wiki
November 1, 2014
  • Trainfan110

June 5, 2015 by Trainfan110

Hey7, I feel sad for not being a part of the wikia, I have been on other wikias on working on other stuff, and working on this HUGE secret project for my TTTE youtube account (Thomas the tank engine)

I cant say what but it involves 2 people counting me, we are doing it through my skype account, I cant give any spoilers.... it has to remain a secret, however, I will tyr to be on the wikia a bit more

I am also working on fanfics on a few wikias, like I am making a the next step fanfic on the `the next step wikia` and a gravity falls fanfic on the `gravity falls wikia`

so everyone, I hope to be on the wikia motre often

-Owen (Trainfan110)

Read more >
  • Trainfan110

Okay, LET me re cap what happened

• so on my favorite wikia (the TTTEwikia) there were allot of fights on the chat, so they took away the chat FOREVER, as I tried to get on the forum but it wouldn't let me, it said I would have to re try and re try and keep re trying I got so mad I notified somone and I and begged for them to bring the chat back, and they said they will never bring the chat back onto the wikia, I got so mad since all of my best friends were on there, and so I left the wikia
    • I need your help
    • if you agree they should have the chat open on that wikia, say 
    • I am in
    • that shows u want the chat back, by the time I have so many people agreeing with me, I will send this blog post to somone ON the wikia, 
    • so this is like a potition,
    • Bye I GT…
    Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki