HTML & CSS Wiki is a database dedicated to, well, HTML & CSS. In fact, it is one of the biggest (if not, the biggest) databases for web development. It contains the basics of those two languages, including the syntax, the origin, and the purpose. It's getting better in terms of aesthetics, however I am still working on fixing a few flaws.
I made several (somewhat) significant changes to the wiki in question. If you want to know what those changes are, check below.
- I created a completely new wordmark for the wiki (the old one was bland).
- I have redesigned the main page in order for it to be more comprehensive and interactive. It has a slideshow, a Discord box, a chat box, a new navigation section (albeit incomplete), and a news section (also incomplete).
- Discussions have been enabled for the Wiki along with a few other features such as Chat.
- In regards to Chat, I have added a theme selector (which is being tested at the moment).
- I have a few more features that I am looking to add to the wiki.
This is a pretty decent wiki and a major one too. I am trying to expand it and I need your help with the wiki. It is very low on activity right now. If you guys can contribute, I would appreciate it a lot. You can give the wiki a review too if you want. I am looking for qualified admins, moderators, rollbacks, and code editors.
The link to the wiki: http://htmlcss.wikia.com/