Community Central
Community Central

Universalguardian1003 Universalguardian1003 13 October 2011

Message Wall

"We love our passionate Community Central readers — we really do! However, until we see a wider release of Message Wall, we won’t make any determinations about how this product will work simply based on the number of “No!” comments received in the previous blog post. (As of my last check, the over 1,100 comments on Dopp's post were made by just ~300 individuals.) We literally have millions of users on Wikia."

-Jenburton

This is not a personal attack, only an example.

Lala. I prefer source to the visual editor anyway, that's one of the few good things I find in this message wall.

There may only be 300 people that left comments out of millions, but so what? Most of those users are probably inactive or quit because of this message wall, monaco, a…

Read Full Post
Universalguardian1003 Universalguardian1003 1 May 2011

Age question

I know there is a policy of some kind on the internet preventing users under 13 from making any sort of account, but I'm wondering if wikia enforces it. I've recently noticed that many users across wikia are under 13, and I've blocked one myself on my wiki. Should the age rule be enforced?

Read Full Post
Universalguardian1003 Universalguardian1003 28 January 2011

Apparently being blocked, without being blocked?

Well, I got a couple of reports on my wiki about some of our users being blocked by "Exel" for spam. Here is what they said.

"Very odd. This morning, When I tried to edit, it said I was blocked by somebody called Exel. Now, I can edit again. Well, it may just be on talk pages and blogs. I'll tell you if I can't. I sure Hope I can edit pages. I'll check via Moondot's page. -1LugiaLover 14:18, January 27, 2011 (UTC)"

"Somehow it was lifted while I was in school. So i dunno. Either it was lifted by him/other person or that guy was forced to lift it for unfair/unreasonable banning, because I would never spam, and he said that was the reason. -1LugiaLover 19:42, January 27, 2011 (UTC)"

"Strange..... Well, my sorrowstar account, which is now my sister…

Read Full Post