Wikia

Community Central

Comments3

Apparently being blocked, without being blocked?

Well, I got a couple of reports on my wiki about some of our users being blocked by "Exel" for spam. Here is what they said.

Strange...Edit

"Very odd. This morning, When I tried to edit, it said I was blocked by somebody called Exel. Now, I can edit again. Well, it may just be on talk pages and blogs. I'll tell you if I can't. I sure Hope I can edit pages. I'll check via Moondot's page. -1LugiaLover 14:18, January 27, 2011 (UTC)"

"Somehow it was lifted while I was in school. So i dunno. Either it was lifted by him/other person or that guy was forced to lift it for unfair/unreasonable banning, because I would never spam, and he said that was the reason. -1LugiaLover 19:42, January 27, 2011 (UTC)"

"Strange..... Well, my sorrowstar account, which is now my sisters, couldn't edit either. And it was blocked by the same person. -1LugiaLover 20:03, January 27, 2011 (UTC)"

I checked our wiki's block log, and Lugia was never blocked at all. Her sister was blocked by one of our admins, though. Can you tell me what happened? Any and all info can help.

My Wiki

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki