Fandom

Community Central

Variousthings3251 (2)

aka Constiff3251

• I live in the color schemes of Piano Tiles 2, where I can see tiles going all around.
  • I was born on May 3
  • My occupation is to get unblocked on CCSW, to make Bubble 2 Wiki popular and to make very high score Piano Tiles 2 videos.
  • I am also seeing a red number that says my score.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Variousthings3251 (2)

(I simply created a new version because of the Version 1.0 not letting me to comment, giving message "This blog hasn't been commented on for over 30 days. There is no need to comment") Thanks for 34 comments everyone to my original blog post! Thank you so much for your support!

How can I remove the "Trending Fandom Articles" on the right navigation bar on my wiki?! I don't want advertisements. Maybe I don't think they should appear on registered users, only on un-registered users. I mean, just look at the right side of the below image. Isn't that annoying?! If this is an old feature, I have been inactive on Wikia for over a year and Wikia has changed a lot since then.  Here is Version 2.0, where you can keep commenting your opinions and wh…

Read more >
  • Variousthings3251 (2)

On the right side of the website, there is a new thing that says "Help us grow (Wiki name)!" and there is no option to close that message. Please add an X button at the top right. Very annoying to put ads everywhere, INCLUDING the Trending Fandom Articles thing (which once changed to a weird "fandom" image). Wikia back in 2014 as I remember it, was better.

Note!: I'm NOT saying that I want to disable this feature completely, I'm only saying that I want to close that box.

Read more >
  • Variousthings3251 (2)

How can I remove the "Trending Fandom Articles" on the right navigation bar on my wiki?! I don't want advertisements. Maybe I don't think they should appear on registered users, only on un-registered users. I mean, just look at the right side of the below image. Isn't that annoying?! If this is an old feature, I have been inactive on Wikia for over a year and Wikia has changed a lot since then.

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki