aka Venz

46 Edits since joining this wiki
January 31, 2015
  • I live in mandug,davao city, PHILIPPINES
  • I was born on March 6
  • My occupation is Editor, Gamer, Student
  • I am male
  • Venz412

I Need help for my DOTA Fanon wikia. Its not too much because I created Few Pages. so feel free to check it out and contribute from cartoons, novel and other games. the link is here

Read more >
  • Venz412

Hello Guys, I am Venz412 an avid gamer of WarRock and I would like to ask you to help me to make warrock Wikia and my fan fiction wiki Warrock Wikia. my reason to make that wiki is to show the editors about the DreamExecution game WarRock

I start it playing WarRock At the Philippines during the time AMPED Philippines, Massive Gaming, and today LeadHope PH. as of now I am sometimes busy to edit what I know during the Game to show it on the game.

For Fan Artist use cartoon pics from famous shows, get meanings form the game, talk with me so we can cooperate. WarRock Fanon is open to you!

That's all for now. Thanks! 

WarRock WIki: HERE

Read more >
  • Venz412

Hello Guys I am Venz412 from the Philippines I want to invite to create your own story  at these wikias which it base-on-a-game. but the important is to enjoy your editing skills. just talk to me openly like a friend or ally.

Warrock: Here

DOTA: Here

Read more >
  • Venz412

An Invitation

May 13, 2016 by Venz412

Hello guys. I am Venz412 you can see about my home country's wikia right here  to edit you can use any cartoon characters or real people. but make sure to make it a mild accurate. especially the Filipino people. You can Get some info from wikipedia right here you can contact me for Filipino Help .

Maraming Salamat! 

Read more >
  • Venz412

An Editor's Dream

April 30, 2016 by Venz412

Hello guys, I am Venz412. an Aspiring Editor. My major Dream on The Wikia was to Become A Staff or Any Editing Position. Sometimes my Edits were basically nonesensical. but actually that's not true. I am Editing Based my own Expirences or My Knowledge or From Wikipedia. If sometimes I was Being Offended a bit. I have some allies at the Wiki.

That's all for Now. 

Maraming Salamat!

Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki