Fandom

Community Central

Comments2

Sierra A719

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

To the Admins,

Last year I was a contributor to the VenturianTale Wiki. Early on, I wrote a comment on said wiki (and it only looks bad because of I either misread something or forgot to add a particular word to the sentence) that was not well received by a certain user, Sierra A719, and he’s never let me forget it, just because of one mistake. Since then I tried my best to avoid the above user. At some point later, just after I changed some of my details on another wiki, for reasons that are still not clear to me to this day, I discovered that Sierra A719 had blocked my user for either 1000 years (by which time I will very probably be long dead) or until the year 9999 (even more so). I thought this was a bit harsh, so I confronted him on it, and he deleted the comment. And he would do this every time I tried to add something, even the tiniest thing to the wiki, even going so far as blocking my IP address. I mean, I’m on a network, and I’m not the only one who uses that IP address, so that’s not fair on them, if they wanted to add anything.

At this point, I consider this abuse of the highest level. Could somebody please do something, tell me what to do or ANYTHING because this is getting beyond a joke and I can’t take this anymore. I never intended to make any libellous or inappropriate comments, if I did I would like to apologise fully for them, but really, I don’t think anyone deserves this amount of punishment.

Yours faithfully,

WhenWorldsCollide2

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki