Wikia

Community Central

Wikian13000

861 Edits since joining this wiki
September 28, 2010
  • I live in USA
  • I was born on May 3
  • My occupation is Saiyan, Shinobi, Keyblade Master, Time Traveler, Pulse L'Cie, and Avatar.
  • I am Male
  • Wikian13000

How to use Chat Hacks?

December 8, 2012 by Wikian13000

Chat hacks are already enabled on the wiki that I go on. I just don't know how to use them does anyone have a guide to show me to use them?

Read more >
  • Wikian13000

Help Please

September 2, 2011 by Wikian13000

I need help please. On Kingdom Hearts Wiki I was blocked for a whole day for sockpuppetry. The fact is. I didnt know what it was. Yet I was IP blocked for a whole day. I didnt get a chance to even defend myself or ask why or what it was. I understand now what it is so I wont do it again but the fact is I am still blocked and I cant contact the admins to let them know. Is their anything I can do? Or do I have to sit out the whole block?

EDIT: The admin that blocked me seems to be abusing his power. He is even making very arrogant,sarcastic and flame-like remarks to a fellow user. This is not just about me being blocked from him about the whole sockpuppetry thing. But my friend was just blocked for a whole month on the wiki for bad behavior a…

Read more >
  • Wikian13000

Is it? Because I want to change my name on all wikis from Lssj4 to EntertainmentFan14. So is it possible to do so? You know to officaly to do it without just renaming the page but making my name officialy that? Just a curious question and I didnt know where else to post this so if it is breaking any rules delete this and give me a link to where I can ask this question. Thanks.

Read more >
  • Wikian13000

From what I heard on the news Facebook is going public next year meaning by then is wiki goinna buy it(Some of it)?I mean we do have facebook connect and wiki is looking more and more like facebook each day.Especially since Oasis came.I heard many rumours about this wiki care to explain?Why we are becoming more like a social network(Facebook)?And why Facebook is doing this are you somehow involed with this?Just wondering.

Read more >
  • Wikian13000

My Tools

November 7, 2010 by Wikian13000

I am sick of Oasis my tools is not good I have edited it and put alot of options in it yet there is so many tools that I and others will need my tools cant even hold them all.As it can only strecth so long.Guys just have your say this is just ridcoulous.

Read more >

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki