Fandom

Community Central

Comments0

My first blog post

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Animal jam
Hi jammers my username is wolfe40326 i would like to talk about some scammers in animal jam that i know of one of these jammers are Hippiewolf4, alpha01364, Celebration hats (shes a hacker too) and Tigery451. Now hippieWolf4 is a jammer that was my friend but tryed to scam me twice and tried to take all my buddies away from me. Alpha01364: She tried to scam my non rare pink spike just yesterday she said that she was recording so i looked her up because i did not belive her then just one video poped up and it was a rare spike collar giveaway it was not her video though. A user named princess moxie or something made it. I looked down at the comments and she Commented she said her user and she told in the comments that she was a member. Also, she told the reason and she said I've been wanting a rare spike forever and i never got a rare one. While she tried o take my non rare on but she has a non rare one too! *But its white.* Anyways i clicked on her profile and she had no videos or well anything for that matter. Her profile is Geraldine B i don't know what kind of name that is but it is a very important peice of info. Next and last Celebrationhats she was a friend of mine that lived close to me but did not go to the same school i did. But one day she started to act diffrent then she started to scam me but i kept saying no and then she stoped.So please report them and stay away from them. BE A JAMMER NOT A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki