Community Central
Community Central
Animal jam

Hi jammers my username is wolfe40326 i would like to talk about some scammers in animal jam that i know of one of these jammers are Hippiewolf4, alpha01364, Celebration hats (shes a hacker too) and Tigery451. Now hippieWolf4 is a jammer that was my friend but tryed to scam me twice and tried to take all my buddies away from me. Alpha01364: She tried to scam my non rare pink spike just yesterday she said that she was recording so i looked her up because i did not belive her then just one video poped up and it was a rare spike collar giveaway it was not her video though. A user named princess moxie or something made it. I looked down at the comments and she Commented she said her user and she told in the comments that she was a member. Also, she told the reason and she said I've been wanting a rare spike forever and i never got a rare one. While she tried o take my non rare on but she has a non rare one too! *But its white.* Anyways i clicked on her profile and she had no videos or well anything for that matter. Her profile is Geraldine B i don't know what kind of name that is but it is a very important peice of info. Next and last Celebrationhats she was a friend of mine that lived close to me but did not go to the same school i did. But one day she started to act diffrent then she started to scam me but i kept saying no and then she stoped.So please report them and stay away from them. BE A JAMMER NOT A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!