Fandom

Community Central

Comments4

Fangirl 101

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Hello Wikia! See what I did there? No? Okay.

Anyway....this blog is just going to be a introduction to the fandoms I am in as well as my OTP's. But since there's too many lets just start with anime:

My Top 10 Favorite Animes are probably...

1. Code Geass 2. Mirai Nikki 3. Black Butler 4. Deathnote 5. Sword Art Online 6. Diabolik Lovers 7. Vampire Knight 8. Ouran Highschool Host Club 9. Attack On Titan 10. Gosick

Now I was going to do favorite anime character but...the list would probably be mostly boys. It's not even sexist, it's that the majority of animes make the girl characters out to be useless twats. So I'll be splitting it into male and female.

Top 5 Female Characters....

1. Yuno (Mirai Nikki) 2. C.C (Code Geass) 3. Yuuki (Vampire Knight) 4. Yui (Diabolik Lovers) 5. Kallen (Code Geass)

Top 2 Male Characters

1. Lelouch (Code Geass) 2 L (Deathnote) 3 Ciel (Black Butler) 4 Yukki (Mirai Nikki) 5 Zero (Vampire Knight)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki