Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Time for another exciting installment of our Featured Wikian interviews, this time we're talking with Happy65, a user who spends a lot of time waddling around in the Club Penguin wiki chat, helping new users and spreading the joy of penguins.
Wikia: Tell us a little bit about yourself...just some general information about you.
- Happy65: I live in Northumberland, a county up in Northern England. It is my home county and I have always lived in Northumberland. I like Soccer (Football) Rugby and Cricket.
Wikia: How did you first discover Wikia?
- Happy65: I first discovered Wikia when I wanted to find a site to edit about Club Penguin
Wikia: What do you think is great about Wikia?
- Happy65: The chat is a great way to communicate on Wikia.
Wikia: Which wikis do you spend the most time on?
- Happy65: I spend most time on Club Penguin Wiki and Soccer Wiki (soccer4ever.wikia.com).
Wikia: What would your top tips for new folks on a wiki be?
- Try and get to know the users
- Edit a lot and get used to it
- Make many friends who you can communicate with
- Start editing and make 100 edits at least before you go on to bigger things like making templates
Wikia: What would you like to see that isn't on Wikia already?
- Happy65: I would like to see a Report a User feature like the one Tama63 once mentioned.
Wikia: How do you and the other users at Club Penguin Wiki work to make it the best wiki it can be
- Happy65: On the Club Penguin Wiki, we edit and help users out, I often enjoy helping new users and making edits. We try to improve every single page on the wiki. We want it to be a great wiki and spread high in the ranks.
Wikia: You seem to be really happy at Wikia, what contributes to that happiness?
- Happy65: Wikia has an excellent community, friendly and kind users who are helpful. The VSTF and Wikia Staff are very helpful.
Want to receive updates on the latest Staff blog posts? Then click here to follow this blog.