aka Ezra "Ezzy" Faries

45 Edits since joining this wiki
August 17, 2014
  • I live in Charlotte N.C
  • I was born on October 8
  • My occupation is Student
  • I am Male

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

• Xerox180
    • so when you dream your subconcious is working your concious has become innactive
    • notice how when you dream you remember when you awake how you remember parts of the dream or even the whole of the dream in detail but never the beggining
    • thats were inception comes into place
    • you can in fact give someone an idea without them knowing whereit came from
    • like how you dream about doing something like riding down a hill on your bike and the next morning you remember it so you try to attempt it
    • you see when the concious is innactive the memory part of the brain is still working
    • so some dreams you remember. Some drugs can hyperstimulate your ability for visualization within your brain.
    •  Just as there are certain things you can do to control your dreams allo…
    Read more >
  • Xerox180
    • so when you dream your subconcious is working your concious has become innactive
    • notice how when you dream you remember when you awake how you remember parts of the dream or even the whole of the dream in detail but never the beggining
    • thats were inception comes into place
    • you can in fact give someone an idea without them knowing whereit came from
    • like how you dream about doing something like riding down a hill on your bike and the next morning you remember it so you try to attempt it
    • you see when the concious is innactive the memory part of the brain is still working
    • so some dreams you remember.
    • There is a movie coming out called MALL with this kid takes a drug that makes his visualization supersensitive.
    • So there are drugs out there that can hyp…
    Read more >
  • Xerox180
    • Xerox180so you wanna learn about the subconscious today?
    • or just my experience?
    • or both?
    • 8:26IvixorSure.
    • 8:26Xerox180?
    • both
    • 8:26IvixorBoth
    • 8:26Xerox180okay well one night i had a dream i was falling off a building and i was falling onto the floor
    • 8:26IvixorI want to see what you think you know
    • 8:27Xerox180well what do you think you know?
    • what is subconcious to you?
    • 8:27IvixorI don't know anything
    • I really don't
    • 8:28Xerox180okay well the subconcious is the totality of mental processes of which the individual is not aware; unreportable mental activities.
    • 8:29IvixorI've heard,but that is about it.
    • Alright
    • 8:29Xerox180so when you dream your subconcious is working your concious has become innactive
    • notice how when you dream you remember when you awake how you r…
    Read more >

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki