• I live in Cybertron
  • I was born on January 6
  • My occupation is Protecting and helping users
  • I am Male robot
  • XxOppiex200X

Good news guys :)

July 27, 2014 by XxOppiex200X
    Good news everyone :DXxOppiex200X 

I have great news, for a while now. I have been thinking - that if I should leave Wikia, mostly for College and stuff... But through much thinking, I have decided to stay for years to come. Because Wikia is my home, and the admins and users, and including staff. Are my family, all our such nice people... Always helping me out, including Gaga343, Cinderella101 and Ozuzanna. But staying on Wikia since 2009... You really need to have a break, and well in 2012. I did have a year and a half ban, but I deserved that. But I'm back to help, and well. I want users to be happy and enjoying Community Central chat, blogs and making new friends. So good luck my friends :D Enjoy you're self. And please, message me if yo…

Read more >
  • XxOppiex200X

I'm here to help.

July 25, 2014 by XxOppiex200X

Hello Wikian fans. I'm Jacob (XxOppiex200X). I'm a user, and mostly is found on Community Central Chat. I would like to talk about what I'm going to choose ot do :D... I'm thinking since most times users need help. And well, I don't like it when people are kept waiting for help. So I am here to help anyone, if you have something that you need help, even if it's off Community Wiki, I would help anyway :) Just message me on my wall. And I will reply within the next day... Please be nice though, so yeah. Good luck with you're new wikias, and find me on this wikia's chat. 

Good day, and enjoy you're time at Wikia :D

XxOppiex200X (talk) 16:24, July 25, 2014 (UTC)

Read more >
  • XxOppiex200X

This week blog post, will mostly be towards to the help that people are getting in Community Central... And I know because I've helped alot. Lots of times when I'm on chat, I see that alot of people are getting helped, and thats good!... But I think that there should be more mods to help out, even know someone I know has experienced this, and was made into a mod... But this is about other people. 

I know that you need to have a good amount of edits required to be a mod, and also a amount of time, which Includes years of being helpful, Nice and kind to other wiki members... But also lets not remind all the users who have been banned (Me mostly, but that was my old account). And also I think that we should have more help on other wikis; Inclu…

Read more >

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki