Community Central

Mainland police in a small tragedy

Zcx121 January 27, 2012 User blog:Zcx121

Chengdu individual officials with alien brain wave scanners in addition to, money-making, monitoring, persecutionofothers,people including state officials, this true, stand survey, distributedfreeto abuse this instrument, the instrument has come inChengducannotcontrol thepoint. Mynameis ZhengChao Johnson, as anational civil servants inChengdu, Iwant toexpose thismatter Ihavebeen persecuted,andfurther revealed in Chengdu betweengovernment officials, corruption misdeeds whatever they want

Brain wave scanner Baidu Encyclopedia: Brain control of weapons, Chengdu TV: The secret behind the song, theNPC criminal brain control motion,video data: thevictimsof brain control,brain control gate, the braincontrol the victim Alliance --- Netease blog

We must pay close attention! This has only happened to me, in a growing number of people who, I was charged on the first side, thisin Chengdu is already a serious social phenomenon of the dark,sink in the heart in terms of the latter will understand Baidu , many, many people, all walks of life who have been involved! Many people have been killed, this is absolutely not alarmist! ! ! You read will know! ! I sit up, stand up

Please tell everyone on the meager your friends!

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki