Community Central
Community Central
Rappy

Hi everyone, I am the newest addition to the Community Support Team. I am thrilled to be joining the Wikia team as I have always hoped to be able to work in a computer related field doing what I enjoy. And yes, this means yet another Tim on the Wikia Staff (we're multiplying)!

I have been active on several wikis for about four years, both as an editor and an admin; you can also find me helping people out with the CSS and JS on their wikis. In March of this year I joined Wikia's VSTF and hope to smoothly transition to staff, so that I'll be able to help others in a variety of ways. I've made a lot of friends in the past 4 years editing on Wikia and look forward to making even more.

Although I have many interests, games and MMOs are my favorites; you'll probably find me in my off hours playing Aion. I'm a movie buff and enjoy all types of movies; I can often be heard quoting movie or TV show lines that coincide with the current conversation topic (I feel a little like DiNozzo from NCIS at times). I love a good book but can never find the time to sit down and read one - what are your favorite books or series?

Want to stay up to date on the latest feature releases and news from Fandom?
Click here to follow the Fandom staff blog.

Click here to sign up for the From the Desk of Community email newsletter.

Want to get real-time access to fellow editors and staff?
Join our Official Discord server for registered editors!