Community Central
Community Central
(test)
Tag: sourceedit
(Where is the "undo revision" message?)
Tag: sourceedit
Line 291: Line 291:

edited with summary "apart from looking terrible in the editor, due to the full heading being displayed below the edit area, this comment probably won't display."

edited with summary "apart from looking terrible in the editor, due to the full heading being displayed below the edit area, this comment probably won't display."

+
Edit summary SHOULD read "Undo revision 1445328 by [[Special:Contributions/452|452]] ([[Message Wall:452|wall]])", but I'm pretty sure it won't.
Now that the update is live: testing whether the section comment appears in the edit summary at all

Revision as of 12:19, 4 March 2015

Sand Castle
Welcome to the sandbox!
This is a place for users to experiment with.

To edit this sandbox, either edit the page in VisualEditor (Edit button at the top) or edit the source code (3-dots menu, then "Edit source"). Then make your changes, and click the "Save changes" button when finished. You can click "Show preview" to see a preview of what you are about to save, or "Show changes" to see what you have changed.

Edit visually or Edit source code

Any user can edit this page and it is automatically cleared regularly (anything you write will not remain indefinitely). Click here to edit a clear sandbox.

If you are logged in, you can access your personal sandbox.

Please do not place copyrighted, offensive or libelous content in sandboxes, any questions can be referred to administrators freely. More help pages can be found in Help:Contents. Enjoy your edits!

Hello,World

Having trouble making page layout look right in both desktop and mobile.

Thread:804512
page content is displayed below line

Template:Main Warrior

The Male Warrior class is one of the starting classes of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. They are mostly known for their beginning specialty in Axes and Swords.

While their Defense is better than the Male Brawler, thus making them able to take physical hits, their Resistance is still rather low, leaving a lot to be desired when facing off against enemies with magical attacks.

The only real difference they have from their Female counterparts is the specialty in Axes, and slightly different Aptitudes.

• A level 10 Male Warrior can be one requirement to unlock both the Scout class and the Thief class.
  • A level 10 Male Warrior is required in order to unlock the Ninja class.
  • A level 200 Male Warrior is required in order to unlock the Majin class.

Disgaea DS Collection Book

In the Netherworld, many male residents are born with the potential to become a warrior. Warriors wear light gear to enhance mobility, and they have the ability to harden their bodies instantly. With their aggressive personalities, they have a low capacity for friendship.

Template:TierStats

SPELLS

I closed all div's right above this. Some classes have a spells chart that goes here, but i think i can manage what i need with that.

Gallery

I notice that the maximum number of characters in the edit summary is not reduced due to the number of characters in the section heading, which might cause summaries to be truncated. I personally hit the limit at least once per week. This heading is over 250 characters long, let's see what happens when we edit this section...

Edit summary SHOULD read "Undo revision 1445328 by 452 (wall)", but I'm pretty sure it won't.